The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the PDPA”) which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions applies to Boustead Ikano Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as “BISB”) and its entity MyTOWN Shopping Centre (hereinafter referred to as ‘MyTOWN’). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
- This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of BISB and/or MyTOWN.
- The personal data processed by BISB and/or MyTOWN include the details as requested through relevant activities organised by BISB and/or MyTOWN or as previously provided to BISB and/or MyTOWN via the various forms, oral communications and written communications.
- As part of the relevant activities organised by BISB and/or MyTOWN, it is a continuing condition of your participation that you agree to our collecting, using, disclosing and processing your personal data for purposes reasonably required for the operation of the relevant activities and the terms and conditions relating thereto. In particular, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree to BISB and/or MyTOWN collecting, using, disclosing and processing your personal data for the following purposes:
a) To communicate with you;
b) To inform you of our products and services;
c) To respond to your queries;
d) To send you promotional material;
e) For marketing purposes and research purposes;
f) For all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
- If you have provided your contact information and have indicated to BISB and/or MyTOWN that you consent to receiving marketing or promotional information or other advertising via your contact information (collectively, the “MarCom Activities”), then from time to time, BISB and/or MyTOWN may contact you using all of your contact information which we may have in our records from time to time in connection with any of the Marcom Activities.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data, or if you have any questions, complaints relating to your personal information, or you would like to obtain access, update and make corrections to your personal information records, please contact us at the number below
Contact Person Joakim Hogsander, General Manager E-mail address email@example.com Phone number 03-27255100
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.