The Princess Movie Gathering
The Princess Movie Gathering
22 Nov – 29 Nov 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The Redemption is open to all shoppers aged 18 and above except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- By participating in the Redemption, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Redemption made by the Management.
- Redemption mechanics:
- – Purchase any princess merchandise from any of our stores.
- – Like our Facebook page MyTOWN Shopping Centre and follow our Instagram account @mytownkl.
- – Register online and book your tickets via https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-ice-princess-movie-gathering-registration-83118994149 prior to redemption date.
- – Proceed to MyTOWN’s Concierge, Ground Floor on 30 Nov, 12pm – 2pm to redeem your tickets by presenting original receipts from purchases made at MyTOWN Shopping Centre. Handwritten receipt is strictly not allowed.
- – Proof of liking and following our Facebook page and Instagram account must be presented upon redemption.
- – The Redemption item is limited to two (2) tickets per receipt. Selection of seating is not allowed.
- The movie will be screening at GSC MyTOWN, Level 3 on 30 Nov, 3pm.
- The Redemption items are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability and while stocks last.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any Redemption entry that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated Redemption items or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the Redemption items with any items of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion subject to availability and while stock last.
- Acceptance of any Redemption items shall constitute consent on the participant’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the Redemption items, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same. The receipt by any of the participant of any Redemption items is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of the Redemption items shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the participant may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Redemption, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Redemption items, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Redemption, Redemption items and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes.