MyTOWN Wowcher Giveaway
19 June - 30 Sept 2020
MyTOWN Wowcher Giveaway!
19 June – 30 Sept 2020 (Campaign Period)
Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign is open to all shoppers of MyTOWN Shopping Centre and 18 years old and above, except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Campaign made by the Management.
- Campaign Mechanics:
- All the e-Voucher can be viewed and downloaded at www.mytownkl-wowcher.com.
- Each shopper can download ONE (1) e-Voucher only during the Campaign period.
- Downloaded e-Voucher will be sent to your registered email/mobile phone.
- Shopper to present the e-voucher to the outlet when making payment.
Voucher Terms & Conditions:
a) This eVoucher is redeemable at MyTOWN Shopping Centre only. Not valid at any other outlets.
b) All eVouchers are on first come first serve basis, subject to the eVoucher’s availability during the Campaign Period.
c) This eVoucher can only be redeemed once.
d) Combined eVouchers in a single receipt and split bills are not allowed.
e) The eVouchers are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability and while stocks last.
f) All eVouchers will expire within 14 days from the download date. Strictly no extension of the expiry will be allowed.
g) The Management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
h) The Management is not responsible for any lost or stolen of the eVoucher, no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
i) eVouchers cannot be redeemed to purchase gift cards.
j) Not applicable for online purchase.
5. The Management reserves the right to disqualify any download that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Campaign including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
6. If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated Campaign eVouchers or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the Campaign eVouchers with any eVouchers of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion subject to availability and while stock last.
7. Acceptance of any Campaign items shall constitute consent on the participant’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
8. Acceptance of the Campaign items shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the participant may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Campaign, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Campaign items, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Campaign, Campaign items and/or use or enjoyment of the same.