MyTOWN Street Dance Battle 2018
11 Aug 2018
MyTOWN Street Dance Competition 2018
Date : 11 August 2018 (Saturday)
Time : 3pm – 6pm
Venue : Sunken Garden, B1, MyTOWN Shopping Centre
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is open to all Malaysians aged 12 and above except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- All participants under the age of 18 will have to provide a signed indemnity waiver by their legal guardian during the audition.
- By participating in the Competition, participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Competition made by the Management.
- All entries must be in a group of 2 to 10 dancers of either gender or mixed.
- Online registration must be made here before 10 August 2018, 12am. Registrations submitted after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Dancers must be the same as registered. Any replacement must be made known to the Management via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Management has the right to refuse replacement request.
- Each group to prepare a 3-minute dance routine and submit their track via CD or USB to the Management upon registration on the day of audition.
- The time limit for each group to perform in the audition is 3 minutes, exceeding which may be subject to penalty.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses involved are the sole responsibility of the participants.
- Judging will be based on the following criteria: Choreography (40%), dance competency (40%) and stage presence (20%).
- Eight (8) teams will be selected to compete in the semi Finale on the 25th August 2018. Announcement of the selected teams to the semi Finale will be made by the end of the audition.
- In the semi Finale, four (4) teams will be eliminated, leaving only four (4) teams to compete in the Grand Finale on 26th August 2018. Announcement of the selected teams to the Grand Finale will be made by the end of the semi Finale.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Competition.
- The Management’s decision shall be final and binding, and no queries, challenges or appeals will be entertained.
- The Management does not accept any liability and will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or loss during the event. Participants are responsible for making their own insurance arrangements in respect of any injuries suffered by them or caused by them to any third party.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby consent to:
- The recording of your likeness and/or voice by any means (including but not limited to audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers).
- The commercial exploitation, throughout the world, of your images by any means by the Management and its commercial partners without compensation.
http://www.mytownkl.com.my/en/privacy-policy/ under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Please click here to download terms & conditions in PDF- MyTOWN Street Dance Competition 2018