MyTOWN #GayaKuihRaya 2020
19 May - 8 June 2020
MyTOWN #GayaKuihRaya 2020 (“Contest”)
19 May – 8 June 2020 (“Contest Period”)
Terms and Conditions
- The Contest is open to all shoppers of MyTOWN Shopping Centre and 18 years old and above, except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Contest made by the Management.
- Contest Mechanics:
- Send a photo of your most creative Kuih-inspired outfits in the Comment section of the Facebook contest post.
- Include #MyTOWNKL, #GayaKuihRaya in the comment with your photo attached, tag and like our Facebook page.
- The Contest Period will start on 19 May 2020 and end on 8 June 2020, both days inclusive.
- Participant can only submit one entry/comment per person. Winners will be picked by the Management in their sole discretion, and such shall be final and binding. The top 5 most creative participants will receive one (1) Uniqlo RM100 voucher each, while another 10 consolation prizes will be one (1) RM30 Hermu voucher given to each consolation prize winner. The winner announcement will be made within 7 Days after the end of the Contest Period.
- All winners must send a private message (“Notification”) to the Management through its MyTOWN KL Facebook page (@mytownshoppingcentre) within 7 days of the Announcement Date to provide the following details:
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Winners will have to pick-up the prize item at MyTOWN Shopping Centre within stipulated period given.
- The prize items are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability and while stocks last.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any Contest entry that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated prizes items or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the prize items with any items of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion subject to availability and while stock last.
- Acceptance of any prize items shall constitute consent on the participant’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the prize items, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same. The receipt by any of the participant of any prize items is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of the prize items shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the participant may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the prize, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize items, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the prize items and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes.