MyTOWN BurgerFest 2019
27 - 28 July 2019
MyTOWN BurgerFest 2019
Date: 27 – 28 July 2019
Time: 11am – 10pm
Venue: Town Park, MyTOWN Shopping Centre
Burger Voucher Redemption:
- BurgerFest Canvas : ONE (1) RM10 burger Cash Voucher from random burger vendors
- Messy Bite Challenge: TWO (2) RM10 burger Cash Voucher from random burger vendors
- Weekly winners for Messy Bite Challenge: TWO (2) sets of myBurgerLab Burger
Terms and Conditions for Burger Voucher Redemption:
- The Redemption is open to all shoppers aged 18 and above except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- By participating in the Redemption, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Redemption made by the Management.
- The Redemption is valid for participation on MyTOWN BurgerFest Facebook Canvas or Messy Bite Challenge only.
- The redemption can be made at Concierge, Ground Floor, MyTOWN Shopping Centre on 27th and 28th July 2019 by presenting participant’s entry on MyTOWN Facebook page or Instagram Post. Providing proof as the page/video owner is required.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any Redemption entry that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- For BurgerFest Facebook Canvas, the redemption is limited to ONE (1) RM10 cash voucher per entry per participant.
- For Messy Bite Challenge, the redemption is limited to TWO (2) RM10 cash vouchers per video entry.
- All cash vouchers will be given out randomly based on first come first serve and while stocks last.
- The Redemption items are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability and while stock last.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated Redemption items or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the Redemption items with any items of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion subject to availability and while stock last.
- Acceptance of any Redemption items shall constitute consent on the participant’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the Redemption items, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same. The receipt by any of the participant of any Redemption items is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of the Redemption items shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the participant may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Redemption, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Redemption items, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Redemption, Redemption items and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes.