Little Ms. Peony Competition 2019
27 January 2019
Terms & Conditions
The Competition is open to all children between 5 – 10 years of age in the year 2019. All Participants are required to obtain their parent’s/ guardian’s consent on the Registration Form. Parents must monitor / supervise the contestant at all times during the competition.
Each participant must complete online registration form prior to competition date on 27th January 2019. Limit to first 25 registered Participants only. Register link as per below:
Registration will be closed on 24th January 2019, 12pm or upon meeting the target of 25 Participants. Last minute registration will not be entertained.
Rules of the Competition
- Costume must be prepared by the Participants.
- No makeup will be provided. Participants shall bring own makeup, hair ornaments and etc.
- All costs and expenses for transport, accommodation, attire and etc shall be borne by the participants.
- Participants are required to be punctual for the rehearsal and to take part in specific activities required by the organiser.
- All Participants must arrive and report to the organiser two (2) hours before the time scheduled, late-comer will be deemed to have abstained.
Selection of Winner
Participants will be judged on: Creativity of Costume, Confidence and Overall Presentation. Winners will be determined by a panel of judges in accordance with the format of the Competition. In the event of any discrepancy, the judges and organising committee’s decision will be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
Winners will be announced by the Organiser at the end of the Competition
- 1st Prize: Ringgit Malaysia One Thousand (RM1,000) + Goodie Bag worth RM300
- 2nd Prize: Ringgit Malaysia Eight Hundred (RM800) + Goodie Bag worth RM200
- 3rd Prize: Ringgit Malaysia Five Hundred (RM500) + Goodie Bag worth RM100
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Official Organiser reserves the right to replace any finalist with other Contestant for the competition, in the event of disqualification due to undesirable conduct and appearance or breach of terms and conditions herein or of any withdrawal of any finalist.
- The Organiser MyTOWN Shopping Centre reserves exclusive rights to all photographs and video shots taken in any of The Competition and reserves the right to feature any Contestant or finalist in any media for promotional purposes. The Participants or finalists will not receive any payment for the photographs or video shots used.
- The Official Organiser reserves the right to substitute, add or deduct any item on the list of prizes before the Competition.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for the loss of any monies, valuables and belongings of the Participants during The Competition.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or vary any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to any Contestant.
- The Organiser reserves the right to accept or reject any of the application received.
- By participating in The Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser shall be the sole authority for the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions. The decision of the Organiser is final and binding.
- All Participants must ensure the entire information provided is true and accurate. If any inaccurate and untrue information is found in any stages of the Competition, participant will be disqualified.