Lantern Painting Contest
15 Aug - 15 Sep
Inter School Lantern Painting (“Contest”)
15 Aug – 5 Sept 2018 (“Contest Period”)
Terms and Conditions
- The Contest is open to all Malaysians aged 7 to 12 years old except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Contest made by the Management.
- The Contest entries must be completed in full and made in the manner as specified in the Contest Form on or before the stipulated closing date. Only one (1) entry per student. Multiple entries are not allowed. Any photocopy entry form will be disqualified. Only water and oil based paint material allowed.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest including entries submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- Each Contest winner is eligible for ONE (1) prize only. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability.
- The Contest winner will be announced by telephone and/or email and/or website on 14 Sept 2018 and will winners are required to attend prize giving ceremony in MyTOWN Shopping centre on 22 Sept 2018. Contest Period or any extension of period to be decided at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion. In the event that any such Contest winner is not contactable after three (3) attempts, the Contest winner will be disqualified from the Contest and a new winner from a reserved list will be selected at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion. The initial selected Contest winner will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Management or anyone involved in the Contest. The Management reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to use any other method or medium that deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of contacting and/or announcing the Contest winner.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the Contest winner.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated prizes or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the prizes with any item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the Contest winner’s part to allow the use of the Contest winner’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants of the Contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same.
- Acceptance of the prizes shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the Contest winner from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the Contest winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Contest winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
http://www.mytownkl.com.my/en/privacy-policy/ under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes.