Kind Creations Contest
4 Dec - 25 Dec
“#KindCreations Contest” (“Contest”) is organised by MyTOWN Shopping Centre (the “Organiser”). By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the rights to amend, add to or remove any of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- This Contest will commence from 4 December 2019 and end on 25 December 2019 (“Contest Period”).
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice.
- The participant must be a citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia who holds a valid National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) number (12 digits) and is above the age of 18 years at the time of participation.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in said Contest:
- permanent and/or contract employees of the Organiser (and its related companies) and their immediate family members (their parents, spouses, children, siblings, and their respective spouses); and
- representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and contest management agents) of the Organiser and their immediate family members (their parents, spouses, children, siblings, and their respective spouses).
- To participate in this Contest, participant must:
- In Instagram, screenshot one of the Frost Valley templates in the Christmas Highlight.
- Open the image tray in your story to pick the template.
- Search for “MyTOWN” in the GIF section & start decorating.
- Remember to follow and tag @mytownkl and hashtag #TheGiftofKindness #KindCreations in your story.
- Participants may use as many GIFs as desired but 8 GIFs must be MyTOWNKL GIFs.
Mechanics of the Contest and Prizes:
- All entries must be submitted between 4 December 2019 and 25 December 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- Contest winner will be picked according to the creativity, originality, and accuracy of their entries and determined by the Organiser in their sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
- Participants who submit their submissions correctly will be able to win 1 of 10 Furry Blankets at MyTOWN Shopping Centre.
- The Furry Blankets will be redeemable until 13 January 2020.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice.
- The prize is not exchangeable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and not replaceable if stolen or lost.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem/collect the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- In the event of the Organiser is required to post/courier the prize to a winner, the Organiser will not be held liable of non-receipt of the prize or damages caused to it during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of prize will be entertained.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- By participating in this Contest and/or accepting the prize, each participant and/or winner:
- consents (i) to the use of the materials in his/her contest entry, his/her name and/or photographs as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity without any compensation; and/or (ii) to the collection, use and disclosure to any third party service providers and/or partners by the Organiser, of any personal data provided by a participant to the Organiser in conjunction with the Contest, for such purposes as Organiser deemed necessary of the administration and management of the Contest;
- agrees that the Organiser shall not be responsible and no claim relating to any losses or injuries shall be asserted against the Organiser for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance or usage of any prize, including without limitation personal injuries, death or property damage; and
- warrants and represents that the content posted in comment section of the contest post will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or any other rights of the third party.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
For more information or enquiries, please contact us via Facebook Private Message at MyTOWN Shopping Centre’s Facebook page on Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 6:00pm.
General Term & Conditions
- The Contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Contest made by the Management.
- The Contest entries must be completed in full and made in the manner as specified in the Contest Form on or before the stipulated closing date. Multiple entries will be accepted with original entry form only. Any photocopy entry form will be disqualified.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest including entries submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- Each Contest winner is eligible for ONE (1) prize only. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability.
- The Contest winner will be announced by telephone and/or email and/or website on at the end of the Contest Period or any extension of period to be decided at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion. In the event that any such Contest winner is not contactable after three (3) attempts, the Contest winner will be disqualified from the Contest and a new winner from a reserved list will be selected at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion. The initial selected Contest winner will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Management or anyone involved in the Contest. The Management reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to use any other method or medium that deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of contacting and/or announcing the Contest winner.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the Contest winner.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated prizes or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the prizes with any item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the Contest winner’s part to allow the use of the Contest winner’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants of the Contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same. The receipt by any Contest winner of any prizes under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of the prizes shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the Contest winner from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the Contest winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Contest winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
http://www.mytownkl.com.my/en/privacy-policy/ under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes.