Home for Christmas Activities & Performances
til 27 Dec 2018
Gift Drops for Kids (“Activities”)
23 & 25 Dec 2018 (“Activities Period”)
Terms and Conditions
1. The Contest is open to all Malaysians kids aged 5 – 12 years old only except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
2. By participating in the activity, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the activity made by the Management.
3. This activity is open to the first 100 participant with a valid entry sticker and the sticker, only can be redeem/collect on the event day from the emcee / concierge staff from 2pm – 6pm only: 23 & 25 Dec 2018. First come first serve basis, while stocks last. Valid for original sticker only, photocopy stickers will be disqualified.
4. The Management reserves the right to disqualify any entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of this activity which includes providing incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information upon registration. Parents are not allowed to enter the event area.
5. Each participant will only be eligible for ONE (1) prize only. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and subject to availability. The gift item will need to be redeemed (item/voucher) on the same day of the drops.
6. All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the participant.
7. If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated prizes or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the prizes with any item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion.
8. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the part to allow the use of the participant name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
9. The Management’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any which is
not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants of the Contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same.
10. Acceptance of the prizes shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the participant may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of this Activity, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Activity, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
12. The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes.