21 Days Wonder Woman Challenge
Postpone until further notice
Dear Wonder Women,
Due to the recent health situation, the Wonder Woman 21 Days Challenge will be postponed until further notice. Please do hold on to your attendance card – we will resume the program once it is deemed safe to do so. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm during this event so far and we hope to see all you amazing wonder women back soon! Stay safe and safeguard your well-being everyone. 💪
- The Challenge is open to all women shoppers of MyTOWN Shopping Centre age fourteen (14) years old and above (“Participants”).
- Participants below age of eighteen (18) years old shall obtain consent from their respective parents/legal guardian prior to the participation.
- The Challenge is limited to the first hundred (100) non-Celebrity Fitness member who have not redeemed trial in the last 3 months.
- The submission period for the registration entries shall end on 8th March 2020, or upon reaching the target of the first hundred (100) participants.
- Submission entry of the Challenge can be made with any purchase at MyTOWN Shopping Centre and present the original receipt at Concierge for the Challenge signup. Each Participant shall be entitled for ONE (1) entry per receipt.
How to Win
- Participants must have a minimum of six (6) entries to MyTOWN Celebrity Fitness during the registration period and to attend the final day Functional Circuit Challenge on 29th March 2020 in order to win the prizes (“Final Day Event”). Each prizes shall be entitled for ONE (1) winner only.
- Participants must register their attendance at least thirty (30) minutes before the start of the Final Day event on 29th March 2020. Late-comer will be deemed to have abstained and submissions entry will be considered void.
- Participants are not allowed to replace their participation with any other participants without prior notice or any valid reasons and the replacement shall be subject to the approval from the Management of MyTOWN Shopping Centre.
- Registration period :
Until 8 March 2020(Extended till 15 March 2020)
- 21 days challenge date :
9th March – 29th March 2020Postpone until further notice
- Final Circuit Challenge :
29th March 2020Postpone until further notice
- 1st Prize : 1 year Celebrity Fitness subscription
- 2nd Prize : 6 months Celebrity Fitness subscription
- 3rd Prize : 3 months Celebrity Fitness subscription
- Final Circuit Challenge Prize: 3 months Celebrity Fitness subscription + 5 Personal Training Classes
Terms and Conditions:
- 21 Days Wonder Women Challenge (“Challenge”) is open to all women shoppers age 14 years old and above except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families
- By participating in the Challenge, the participant and/or parent/legal guardian agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Challenge made/imposed by the Management.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any Registration entry for the Challenge that do not meet the rules and regulations including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- Acceptance of the prize shall constitute consent on the participant’s and/or parent/legal guardian’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- In the event of any discrepancy, the Management’s decision will be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- All participants and/or parent/legal guardian unconditionally agree to assume full liability and responsibility to the extent permitted by law in the event of any loss of monies, valuables, belongings, mishap, injury, damage, claim, or accidents (including death) suffered as a result of or arising from their participation in the Challenge and/or utilization of the prizes.
- All Participants and/or parent/legal guardian understand and acknowledge that there are inherent risks associated with the Challenge and for the participant’s own safety and the safety of other participants and to avoid any untoward injury, participant shall obey all notices and all directions, instructions or requests that may be posted, given or made by the Management/organizer of the Challenge at all times.
- Participants has to be physically fit and unaware of any medical condition which would prevent participants or any child/minor for whom parent/legal guardian is responsible from engaging and participating in the Challenge.
- Participant and/or parent/legal guardian consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness resulting from participating in the Challenge. Participant and/or parent/legal guardian has to confirm to have medical insurance to cover any injury or damage that participants or any such child may incur or suffer while participating the Challenge, failing which participant and/or parent/legal guardian agree that all medical costs to cover the aforesaid injury damage or loss will be borne wholly by participant themselves and shall not hold the Management’s responsible.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes.