Department : Facilities
- Maintenance of building electrical and mechanical system; HVAC & chiiler system FCU, lightings, wiring, escalator, lift, kitchen system, firefighting system, CMMS, BMS.
- Managing groups of technicians for maintenance.
- Lead technician to do corrective, preventive and maintenance.
- Lead technician and maintenance team for electrical safety awareness/ prevention.
- Supervise contractors and sub contactors for maintenance work.
- Green building and energy efficiency projects experience
- Familiar with ST and DOSH requirements
Diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering
With LV chargeman or PW wireman certificate
Minimum 3 years’ experience
Executive, Event and Promotions
Department : Marketing (1 Vacancy)
- To assist the manager in ensuring that the monthly income target is achieved through profitable rental of promotion space, accessory parcels and any other available revenues
- To source for suitable and relevant external parties for promotions and events that are in-line with the Mall’s Brand Values
- To plan, source and execute thematic promotion space based on selected Marketing Campaigns
- Maintain & compile data on all marketing activities and monitor progress of sales at the end of promotional period
- Day to day responsibility for all marketing communications for the mall, to the customers, and the retailer (stakeholder)
- Sourcing, ordering and monitoring of stock count of marketing materials, merchandise items, gift and complimentary products
Bachelor Degree in Retail, Merchandising, Marketing, Communications, or any related field, with minimum 3 years’ related experience
Assistant Manager, Leasing
Department : Leasing (1 Vacancy)
- Generate new leasing leads, identify suitable tenant mix and ensure effective tenant management.
- Support, implement and execute overall leasing strategies and plans for the shopping centre
- Assist in the preparation of annual rental income budget and overall budget forecast for the prospective leases.
- Develop feasibility studies on the current market trend and needs as well as execute research on competitive leasing and kiosks leasing trends within the shopping centre industry.
- Responsible for leasing and tenancy administration functions including but not limited to preparation of tenancy agreements and tenancy renewal.
- Manage and coordinate tenant fit-out with support from the operations/facility team.
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenants’ performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations.
- Masters and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Business or other related fields and possess at least 3 years’ experience in leasing.