Executive / Senior Executive , Leasing
Department : Leasing (2 Vacancies)
- Generate new leasing leads, identify suitable tenant mix and ensure effective tenant management.
- Support, implement and execute overall leasing strategies and plans for the shopping centre.
- Assist in the preparation of annual rental income budget and overall budget forecast for the prospective leases.
- Develop feasibility studies on the current market trend and needs as well as execute research on competitive leasing and kiosks leasing trends within the shopping centre industry.
- Responsible for leasing and tenancy administration functions including but not limited to preparation of tenancy agreements and tenancy renewal.
- Manage and coordinate tenant fit-out with support from the operations/facility team.
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenants’ performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher educational that equivalent with 2-3 years of experience
Asst. Manager, Marketing Communication
Department : Marketing (1 Vacancy)
- To identify, plan, organize and efficiently utilize approved budget for annual Marketing Campaigns for the mall in order to achieve the following Marketing
- To establish and maintain good network of contacts with tenants, government agencies, and tourism related bodies, charity/volunteer organizations, corporate organizations, etc for joint promotional and sponsorship opportunities.
- To reinforce brand identity and positioning
- To maintain strong market presence
- To draw Shopper Footfall
- To encourage Retail Sales
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Retail, Merchandising, Marketing, Communications, or any related field
Department : Marketing (1 Vacancy)
- To design art works for Marketing and other dept. which includes ATL, BTL, temporary signage’s, and anything required for the benefit of the Mall.
- To produce video clips and images via photography
- To be responsible for safekeeping and proper back up of all audio and visual media, artwork, etc.
- To handle visual presentation and set-up as per approved concept, designer theme
- To ensure setup of display and event areas are safe, clean and in working condition.
- To assist and support Marketing for on-ground activities
- Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Multimedia, Communications, Visual Arts, Creative Multimedia, Designer, or equivalent
Department : Human Resource
- To monitor all the administrative duty, inclusive but not limited to stationary, telephony, pantry, asset tagging, meeting rooms, work station, etc.
- To accomplished minutes of meeting and conduct meeting arrangement accordingly.
- To manage and monitor office reception as well as becoming receptionist when required.
- To handle ad-hoc duties as and when requested.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, and Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience
- SPM or Diploma or higher educational that equivalent with 1 year of experience
Asst. Manager, Fit-Out
Department : Operations
- To manage the Fit-Out projects in the mall and ensure adherence to safety standards, contract specifications and work schedule
- In depth knowledge of Fit-Out design, proactive in resolving issues and liaising with tenants, contractors, consultants, leasing and operations on the pre requisite requirements and guidelines before commencement and execution of any Fit-Out design and relevant works.
- To work closely with the project team to come up with practical and creative concepts according to the design brief from tenant & leasing
- This also involves monitoring new and existing tenancies that require minor construction, infrastructural and remedial works during the post-occupancy stages.
- Work closely with Leasing department to ensure timely hand-over of retail lot to tenants.
- Responsible for leading the Fit-Out department to ensure on time project delivery
- Plan, delegate and organize work schedule for each team member in the department
- Plan and manage project schedule and site reports
- Quality control of work done at site
- Well versed in all laws governing the building management
- Candidate with some project management experience has an advantage.
- Have a strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to bring out the best in co-workers and to motivate and develop the co-worker
- Degree/Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering or related disciplines with Minimum of 3-5 years supervisory experience in retail Fit-Out environment