There are jobs – and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious and motivated people, day-in and day-out. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at MyTOWN. Sounds appealing? Come join us.
Senior Executive, Customer Relations Management
Department : Marketing (1 Vacancy)
- To plan, execute and coordinate a variety of CRM strategies in the specific month(s) to encourage shopper retention and shopper loyalty as assigned by the Manager
- Create, manage, monitor, and enhance the database, shoppers’ profile report are up to date from the CRM program
- Assist the Manager in rolling out new campaign/loyalty projects over multiple channels such as onsite, newsletter, social media, paid media and mobile
- Assist in program reporting, analytics and proposal of ideals
- Manage the execution of program/promotion and provide analytical solution
- Manage and resolve merchants’ issues in a timely and professional manner by investigating the issues, developing solutions, preparing reports and putting forward recommendation to the Manager
- As and when required by the Management and any relevant Ad-Hoc / Admin Task
- Bachelor Degree in Retail, Merchandising, Marketing, Communications, or any related field
- Any related course or professional course attended.
- 3 – 5 years of experience